📓 SDK integration guide with bulkshipment
Only partners having signed a contract with Withings will be able to integrate our Mobile SDK. Trying to use the following guide without having the appropriate access rights will result in the APIs returning errors, and your integration won't work.
Before you begin your integration journey let's review the solution you have chosen to implement:
- You will use your own logistics to distribute devices to your program members, or they will be distributed by one of your customers
- You will use Withings SDK for your program members to install and synchronize their devices directly from your mobile application
- You will use Withings Health Data API to fetch data from your program members
If the above statements do not correspond to your use case, have another look at the solutions we provide to find the solution that best fits your needs.
The Withings Mobile SDK solution integration guide is a two parts guide:
- The server side integration guide (the guide you're in), which is aimed at your platform team developers, and will allow your server to fetch health data using Withings APIs
- The mobile side integration guide, which is a separate guide aimed at your mobile team developers, that can be found under the Integrate Withings Mobile SDK into your app section.